g <$BlogRSDUrl$>
Hackneyed, Baby!

Two Feet Meet The Cold Floor

Sunday, May 07, 2006
Just to make sure, you are following the online video blog made at the shooting of Hot Fuzz, right? If not, then do so immediatly. It'll probably be on the DVD, but it's a nice little way of kicking up the hype for what could be a really great movie. Quite possibly the best cop-comedy since... Ever? I'm just trying to not expect anything in the league of Shaun of the Dead (if anybody has missed this; Hot Fuzz is made by the same director, writers and main cast as Shaun) but team Wright/Pegg/Frost seems to be able to pull almost anything off so I have full confidence in them.

There has been all too few reviews at this place lately. I'm going to change that, but I'm also going to change the format of the reviews a lot. I'm thinking shorter, more precise and with a brand new, exciting grading scale. Stay tuned.
16:09 :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Rikard Olsson :: permalink