g <$BlogRSDUrl$>
Hackneyed, Baby!

Drowned In The Ocean

Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Today is a hard day for me and my family, the typical day where a close relative - my uncle - passed away very suddenly from a heartattack. In his spirit today will be dedicated to his favorite artists The Beatles and my own beloved Gerry Rafferty.
I was going to start typing up a review on Hyde's latest album but that will have to wait. If you have any good songs about death then please comment - I know not a lot of people read this, but the few that do; it wouldn't kill you (mortality-humor, fu fu).

Before I go of on a walk in the sunshine I will tell you this about the new single from Muse - Supermassive Black Hole - sounds like Martin Gore remixing Black Eyed Peas. YOU FAIL, MUSE!
19:22 :: ::
2 Comments:
  • My deepest sorries for your uncle. :( All my love to you, my sweetheart. <3

    On a different note, I can't say I'm surprised about Muse's new song being a pile of poop. Most of them are. ;P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 19:47  
  • Well, you already have Calles "End" which is the best song regarding death. Otherwise there's not many songs that I feel can translate the loss a beloved one.

    "In This River" by BLS, Black Label Society that is, is a wonderful tune dedicated to Dimebag. Anathemas "Are you there?" is also a nice song, though not about death, it's a nice and mellow tune.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 21:57  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Rikard Olsson :: permalink