g <$BlogRSDUrl$>
Hackneyed, Baby!

For The Rest Of My Life

Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Today I got my wuvely, wuvely CSN money of the month. The last of them, sadly, but I intend to put it to good use - starting tomorrow. Today I went for a quick visit to Sound Pollution, mainly because they had some sort of sale (garbage sale, prolly) and I picked up some stuff there before heading for SF Bookstore and picked up some nicer stuff.

My loot:

CD
Franz Ferdinand - Walk Away CD-S
Marit Bergman - Adios Amigos CD-S
Marit Bergman - This Is The Year CD-S
Timo Räisänen - Don't Let The Devil Ruin It All CD-S
Very Ape - Kosher Boogie


DVD
Kikujiro

Books
Stephen King's Nightmares & Dreamscapes
Stephen King's On Writing
16:40 :: ::
1 Comments:
  • Money! Spending! Paradise is today! *runs around, squealing like an idiot* x3

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 16:51  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Rikard Olsson :: permalink