g <$BlogRSDUrl$>
Hackneyed, Baby!

I Paint The Things I Wanna See

Thursday, May 25, 2006
Popaganda has taken off, and despite the horrid weather I hope it should be a good crowd out there already. It would suck bum if they went into red because of bad weather. But I'll be there later tonight to watch some goodies at least. I might even buy something to support the cause. Powah to tha peeps!

Mew should be interesting, and so will Henrik Berggren. Apparently he's doing an acoustic show, and I suppose the weather is perfect for the mood that will set anyway. Some pictures and reviews shall follow tomorrow, as well as all the weekend hopefully. See you there.
16:38 :: ::
1 Comments:
  • Fy på dig som bor i Sthlm. Jag hade velat vara på plats jag med.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 18:15  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Rikard Olsson :: permalink